HOW TO SPOT A FAKE PALM ANGELS TRACK JACKET
Founded in 2015 by Francesco Ragazzi, luxury streetwear brand Palm Angels has gradually become a go-to brand for many shoppers. Palm Angels track jackets and track pants have proved to be particularly popular and both are, unsurprisingly, amongst the brand’s most counterfeited products. In the upcoming guide, you will find tips on how to spot a fake Palm Angels track jacket and hopefully, with the help of these tips, you will be able to avoid falling victim to anyone attempting to sell fake Palm Angels track jackets as real.
IMAGE COMPARISON GUIDE
1. Can you tell which Palm Angels track jacket is real and which is fake? See below for the answers.
2. The real Palm Angels track jacket is on the left and the fake Palm Angels track jacket is on the right.
3. The real Palm Angels track jacket’s collar is longer than the collar of the fake Palm Angels track jacket.
4. If you zoom into the image you will notice that the neck label stitching can be seen on the back of the fake Palm Angels track jacket, but this stitching is not present on the authentic piece.
5. The authentic Palm Angels neck label is black because the track jacket is from a newer season (2020). The fake Palm Angels track jacket is attempting to copy the old season track jackets which had pink neck labels, but we can still tell this one is fake because the label is stitched in incorrectly and untidily.
6. Real vs Fake Palm Angels logo comparison.
Content below this point is restricted to members only
Sign up below to access the full authentication guide which includes exclusive tips covering important details such as labels, hidden codes, tags, bar-codes, packaging & more.