HOW TO SPOT FAKE GUCCI ACE SNAKE SNEAKERS
This authentic vs replica Gucci guide will teach you how to spot fake Gucci ace snake sneakers. Gucci aces, in particular the snake sneakers, have proven to be popular with luxury consumers all over the world. As is always the case with popular products, they are counterfeited and it can sometimes be difficult to distinguish between an authentic and a replica item. This guide aims to clear up any uncertainties you may have with regards to judging a Gucci ace sneaker’s authenticity.
Disclaimer: This type of content is published to assist individuals who wish to identify a product’s authenticity. Counterfeits are not endorsed. Since genuine and counterfeit items are both subject to change over time, no guide can be wholly conclusive. These posts should be treated as supplementary tips to help you spot fakes you are already suspicious, or unsure of. We are not affiliated with any other brand.
IMAGE COMPARISON GUIDE
1. On authentic Gucci ace sneakers, the insoles will fit into the shoe without leaving obvious gaps. In addition, the exterior colour of the fake Gucci aces is too dark whilst the inner lining is too white.
2. The Gucci snake on the side of the sneaker should be embroidered neatly. The black outline of the snake should be thick and it should not go around the snake’s tongue.
3. Note how the canvas below the lace holes is raised and rough on the fake sneaker. On authentic Gucci aces, this area is stitched down properly so there are no visible rough edges.
4. The green colour on the fake sneaker’s heel is too bright in comparison to the retail pair. Furthermore, the fake’s scales are incorrectly shaped and the “Gucci” print is not the correct thickness nor is it printed in a flat horizontal line.
5. It is a similar story on the red-heeled Gucci aces. The scales and the “Gucci” print are clear telling points yet again.
Content below this point is restricted to members only
Sign up below to access the full authentication guide which includes exclusive tips covering important details such as labels, hidden codes, tags, bar-codes, packaging & more.